Such a catchy title! haha
Quarter One Theme – Body
Month One – August
This quarters theme of “Body” covers Nutrition, Activity and Self-care, so each of these is included as an objective this month (caveat – to varying degrees each month)
Challenges this month – My birthday, festival, visitors and a long weekend away. I have written down plans / contingencies, but won’t share them here.
My August Actions
- Keep a food diary everyday
- Do a mini fitness routine everyday
- Drink at least 2.5 litres of water everyday (other fluids, unless coconut water, don’t count and coconut water is limited to two per day*)
- Focus on Whole30 principles when eating
- Have one massage/treatment/spa thing this month
My August focus: Thursday 10th – Thursday 17th (inclusive!)
- 100% Whole30
- HIIT workout everyday
Now I just need to do myself a tracker (I love paper and planners and bullet journals so it will be old school) and I’m good to go. #bringit
*please don’t get worried – I rarely have 2 per day, and I don’t drink it everyday, when I do it’s a no added sugar one and it’s a just in case – remember I live on a tropical island
In case anyone else is reading this and wants to do something similar (and to be honest for my own reference and accountability) this is how I came up with the plan
- What did I want to concentrate on? This came from my quarterly theme as the first month. Going forward I imagine this will be a combination of quarterly theme and performance in prior months.
- What were the challenges I felt I was going to face? I feel it is important to try to identify the challenges I might face during the month that may interrupt my plan.
- What would I do to overcome the challenges? Having a plan – which might just be ‘go with it’ will allow me to stay in control
- Determine my August actions – these are the specific activities I will do daily (NB rule of 28 for a month)
- Determine my August focus – (approximately) one week where I am doing something ‘all out’ to really focus / kickstart something
#MyProject35 #MyBestMe #Q1 #Dminus12 #Body #Nutrition #Activity #Selfcare #Challenges #Plans
Image credit – thank you Pineapple Supply Co on Unsplash